[Xorp-hackers] XORP documentation wiki is online.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Mar 14 15:25:23 PDT 2011

Hello!

I have just updated the xorp.org web site to point to the
XORP Documentation wiki that Pierre Lepropre has been working
on (I did some of it too, but he did most of it).

He is still working on some of the developer
documents, but they are already better than
what we had before and likely will be fully functional
soon.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for
improvement..or register with the wiki and make the
improvements yourself!

http://www.xorp.org/

http://xorp.run.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/start