[Xorp-hackers] XORP documentation wiki is online.

Pierre Lepropre pierre.lepropre at student.ulg.ac.be
Mon Mar 14 17:06:16 PDT 2011

Hello guys,

As Ben said, the wiki is now officially online, feel free to browse it,
bookmark your favorite topics... and register for an account if you want
to improve the documentation !

I'd just like to thank the following people who helped me to set this
up:

*Ben for his continuous thoughtful pieces of advice and suggestions.
*Paula Gonzales for some of the mistakes she already corrected