[Xorp-hackers] XORP documentation wiki is online.

Pierre Lepropre pierre.lepropre at student.ulg.ac.be
Mon Mar 14 17:13:18 PDT 2011

Hello guys,

[Sorry for the duplicate mail, this is the complete one]

As Ben said, the wiki is now officially online, feel free to browse it,
bookmark your favorite topics... and register for an account if you want
to improve the documentation !

I'd just like to thank the following people who helped me to set this
up:

*Ben Greear for his continuous thoughtful pieces of advice and
suggestions.

*Ray Soucy for providing me some useful sample configurations for the
user getting started

*Paula Gonzales for some of the mistakes she already corrected in a
pre-release stage.

*Bruno Willemaers for setting up and managing the previous (internal)
wiki, a few pages of the current wiki content is inspired by it.

*Prof. Guy Leduc for his approval and encouragement.

*Cyril Soldani, our sysadmin @ ULg for taking care of all the technical
management (I'm still the guy to contact regarding the wiki management,
don't spam him or I'll probably burn in hell in a couple of days :-) ).

Thank you for your attention and sorry again about the duplicate mail.

Cheers,

Pierre.