[Xorp-hackers] xorp 1.83 is not work on freebsd 7.3, when config vlan

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Mar 21 16:29:36 PDT 2011

On 03/20/2011 10:57 PM, Ben Greear wrote:

>> 210 Transport failed[edit]
>> admin at r.d <mailto:admin at r.d># Finder disconnected. No Finder?
>
> Looks like the VLAN code must crash on BSD. I'll see if I can
> reproduce that and fix it.

I fixed this, and a few other FreeBSD & VLAN related bugs.

Please try the latest at:

http://www.xorp.org/releases/1.8.3/

As for the debian startup problems, based on your reports, this seems
to have been broken since 1.6, so I'm not going to bother dealing with
it for release 1.8.3.  Probably the problem is just a start-script problem,
so maybe someone that uses Debian regularly will fix that one....