[Xorp-hackers] 1.8.4 problems with xorpsh

Joe Coco JoeCoco at mecnet.net
Mon Sep 19 10:24:21 PDT 2011

Hi Ben,

> I don't see any obvious errors in the logs...but maybe the problem happened before the time covered in these logs?

Yeah, I didn't realize that route flap was so bad and was filling up the log.

> One thing though:  It seems we are deleting already-deleted routes very often..multiple per second.  Any idea why this is?  Are your links in constant heavy modification?

This is a BGP link, and apparently the route for this network (2610:1e0:1f00::/48) keeps flapping. I'm going to contact my peer and find out what is going on.
Is there a way  I can suppress that route from being logged?

-- Joe