[Xorp-hackers] XORP : Embedded Platform Software requirements

MAS . mass3mass at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:28:26 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I have compiled XORP and installed on x86 machine then its working fine.
But I need to put it on embedded board with ARM processor so I
cross-compiled it and put it on the board.

Now problem is that its not working fine, even its not printing any error
messages on terminal. I don't know what is wrong. Can anyone help me. Is
there any software package requirements i.e. do I need to install
any softwares on board in order to XORP to work? Basically my board only
has Linux running on it without any spacial packages.

Thanks and regards,
MAS