[Xorp-hackers] A standalone routing protocol wrapper for XORP

Jiangxin Hu jiangxin.hu at crc.gc.ca
Wed Aug 8 06:28:01 PDT 2012

Attached is the wrapper routingh protocol for XORP. I don't have git so the
patch is not a git format patch. The patch is very simple so it won't be a
big problem.

Files attached are
Xorp-wrapper.tar.gz and xorp-wrapper.patch are the changes for XORP source
code.
Ldwrapper-0.0.2.tar.gz is the source code of a routing wrapper which
communicate with XORP wrapper to redirect routing operation to XORP. (see
attached OLSRd example)

Xorp-wrapper.tar.gz includes files are completely new to XORP.

Following files are changed in the patch file:
- xrl/targets/SConscript
- xrl/interfaces/SConscript
- SConscript
- SConstruct
- etc/templates/SConscript
- etc/templates/policy.tp

The protocol is called wrapper4 which only supports IPv4. We tested it with
routing protocol OLSRd, OLSRv2, and BABEL.

If anyone has questions, please contact me.

Thanks,
Jiangxin