[Xorp-hackers] Calling an xrl_target.cc function

Alexandru Blidaru alexsb92 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:08:03 PST 2012

Hey,

I'm taking a network security course, and I started playing with XORP on
the side to learn some more. I have a number of VMs set up and I'm playing
around with what happens when different options and setting are changed in
a relative non safe way. So the thing I was testing right now is the
deletion of a neighbour for a particular node of the network, and how that
affects the rest of the network and the packets since the other routers
still have the said node. So i've been trying to edit the XORPSH cli to add
an option for the user to delete a neighbour by specifying the ifname,
vifname, area, neighour IP and one other parameter (I chose these
parameters as there's already some methods that deal with neighbour
deletion, and these are the parameters they required.) I've added my own
command in cmds and i'm pretty sure I've linked everything else right, yet
the command still doesn't appear in XORPSH. Any idea what could have gone
wrong?

Alexandru Blidaru

http://alexblidaru.com/  || @G_raph <https://twitter.com/#!/G_Raph> || LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandrublidaru>||