[Xorp-hackers] Xorp modifications

Igor Maravić igorm at etf.rs
Mon Feb 20 07:21:04 PST 2012

Hi,
I'm sending you patch for BUILD_NOTES, with explained functionality.
Please check it, English is not my native language.

Also I'm sending you some fixes:

1. Modified lf_pkg.bash so it would first run "scons", and after that
it would run "scons install". If it wouldn't run "scons", before
"scons install" file build_info.cc wouldn't be created, and the Xorp
couldn't be compiled. Maybe it would be better solution to change
xorp/SConscript to build build_info.cc when "scons install" is run,
not only when "scons" is run.

2. in /etc/templates/SConscript introduced option to strip click
command from fea.tp.raw, when enable_click = False. Without it,
xorp_rtrmgr would report an error, if it was compiled with debug_xrldb
= True.

3. Instead of making symlinks for tool binaries, I copy them directly
Without that, they couldn't find necessary libraries.

BR
Igor