[Xorp-hackers] XORP Presentation - need HELP

Igor Maravić igorm at etf.rs
Mon Jul 30 04:22:03 PDT 2012

Dear Xorp users/developers,
I volunteered to help Martin Winter, from OpenSourceRouting, to
prepare Xorp slides for RIPE/APNIC conferences.

As a part of the presentation we should put who is using Xorp and how.
Currently I don't know much about that and I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

If you are using Xorp, please tell me for which company/customers are
you working and how are you using Xorp!

I think it's really essential to tell me this stuff, so we could show
the world that Xorp is alive. Since RIPE is gathering a large number
of operators, we can attract them to use Xorp in future. Martin would
put names of your company and/or customers on his slides, which would
be a good advertisement for you and them!

Please don't be shy! XORP DEPENDS ON YOU!

BR
Igor