[Xorp-hackers] XORP enhancement for wireless mesh network routing

Igor Maravić igorm at etf.rs
Fri Jun 1 13:33:27 PDT 2012

> It will lead to an error just like original XORP, the error will be "no
> direct connected interface ..." I guess.

Well the BGP doesn't agree. With your changes route resolution for BGP
will be broken.

I think that better solution would be to add function that forces
adding of direct route. Something like add_connected_route.

Then You should think a way to call that function from OLSR, and all
other protocols that need such route resolution.

BR
Igor