[Xorp-hackers] XORP stable version

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Jun 7 08:54:34 PDT 2012

On 06/06/2012 11:52 PM, Kodel Oleg wrote:
> Hi Ben.
> Is the current version of git is stable?
> When do you planning to announce an official version?

Well, it should work just fine..but could use more testing.
I just committed some changes to fea yesterday, and haven't had
time to test it yet.  From a bug-report just posted, it looks
like I messed something up.  Hope to have it fixed shortly.

I'll probably do another release in a month or two..sooner
if someone has a reason.