[Xorp-hackers] [xorp.ct] My 35 new commits (#106)

Igor Maravić igorm at etf.rs
Thu Jun 21 08:17:18 PDT 2012

That would be helpful.

I couldn't start up the test today. I had the problem with library
dependencies of test_peer and coord binaries.
I examined their SConstruct and I saw that there is RPATH missing.

How do you start BGP harness tests?

Are all dependencies that are written in .sh file necessary (Like
starting of BGP, FEA...)?
BR
Igor