[Xorp-hackers] xorprtm4.dll / xorprtm6.dll Fw: RTMv2 Or XORP and RRAS ( Routing and Remote Access Services) Fw: XORP on Windows

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Mar 13 09:22:14 PDT 2012

On 03/13/2012 07:51 AM, Victor Miasnikov wrote:

> Hi!

The sourceforge repository is just for historical purposes.  If you
want me to add patches, they need to be against the github repository.

If you want to add files to the git repository, copy them into your
xorp git tree and run 'git add [files]'
Then:  get commit -a
And then, generate a patch with 'git format-patch' and send it with 'git send-email'.