[Xorp-hackers] Recent Xorp patches.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Mar 14 10:38:26 PDT 2012

First, thanks for all of the recent patches!

I just committed a bunch of patches.  I probably missed a few
that were recently submitted, so if you notice a patch I skipped,
please re-send it to the list.

For anyone able to test out XORP, please pull down the
latest code and see if it works for you.  In particular, I would
not be surprised if Open or NetBSD has issues compiling related to the
lex/yacc changes.  Send logs if you see failures and we'll
try to fix them.

I have no idea if the Windows changes work properly or not, so
please test those as well if you are using that platform.