[Xorp-hackers] Porting xorp

Rajeesh R rajeesh.r at thinkpalm.com
Sun Feb 15 02:08:15 PST 2015

Hi,

while cross compiling I getting some errors

scons CC=/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/tools/ucfront-gcc \
	CXX=/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/tools/ucfront-g++ \
      	LINKFLAGS=/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/lib \
      	LINKFLAGS=/usr/local \
	CFLAGS=/usr/local/i686-linux/include \
	CXXFLAGS=/usr/local/i686-linux/include\
	CFLAGS=/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/uClibc\include \
	CXXFLAGS=/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/uClibc\include
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Mkdir("/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/user/xorp/obj/i686-pc-linux-gnu")
Build System Type:  i686-pc-linux-gnu
Host System Type:   i686-pc-linux-gnu
Source path:        /home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/user/xorp
Build path:         /home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/user/xorp/obj/i686-pc-linux-gnu
Install prefix:     /usr/local/xorp
CC:                /home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/tools/ucfront-gcc
CXX:               /home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/tools/ucfront-g++
RANLIB:            ranlib
STRIP:             strip
Strip binaries:    True
Optimize code:     full
Profile code:      no
Default XRL transport: local

WARNING: The GNU ld linker was not detected on your system.
Some combinations of linker or compiler flags, specific to building XORP,
may not function correctly.

Shared libraries:  True
Use rtld ORIGIN:   True
Ignore check errors:  False
Debug symbols:     full
Debug STL:         False
Debug messages:    False
Debug function names:  False
Debug callbacks:   False
Debug XRL syntax:  False
Enable OLSR:       True
Enable Wrapper:    True
Enable OSPF:       True
Enable RIP:        True
Enable VRRP:       True
Enable xorpsh      True
Enable Test Programs:  False
Enable CLICK:      False
Enable FEA Dummy:  True
Enable VIFF_USE_IFINDEX:  False
Enable async method impls:  False
Enable BGP:        True
Enable BuildInfo:  True
Xorp can run from BUILD_DIR:  False
Try Enable BOOST:  False
Try Enable uSTL :  False
Disable IPv6:      False
Disable libtecla:  False
Disable Firewall:  False
Disable Profile :  False
Disable -Werror :  False
Enable lex hack :  False
Disable warning logs :  False
Disable error logs :  False
Disable trace logs :  False
Disable fatal logs :  False
Disable info logs :  False
Disable assert logs :  False
Disable other logs :  False
Disable assert:  False
Re-creating build_info.cc: old md5sum doesn't exist.
NOTE:  Not a git repository, no git history in build-info.
/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/user/xorp
Checking for C header file endian.h... no
Checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... (cached) no
OK:  c compiler appears functional.
OK:  C++ compiler appears functional.
OK:  flex appears functional.
OK:  bison appears functional.
Checking for C header file iphlpapi.h... no
Checking for C header file routprot.h... no
Checking for C header file stdint.h... no
Checking for C header file inttypes.h... no
Checking for C type int8_t... no
Checking for C type uint8_t... no
Checking for C type int16_t... no
Checking for C type uint16_t... no
Checking for C type int32_t... no
Checking for C type uint32_t... no
Checking for C type int64_t... no
Checking for C type uint64_t... no
Checking for C header file stdbool.h... no
Checking for C header file stddef.h... no
Checking for C header file stdarg.h... no
Checking for C header file stdlib.h... no
Checking for C header file strings.h... no
Checking for C header file string.h... no
Checking for C header file signal.h... no
Checking for C header file math.h... no
Checking for C header file memory.h... no
Checking for C function strftime()... no
Checking for C function strlcpy()... no
Checking for C function strlcat()... no
Checking whether va_copy is declared... no
Checking for C header file sys/types.h... no
Checking for C header file fcntl.h... no
Checking for C header file getopt.h... no
Checking for C header file glob.h... no
Checking for C header file grp.h... no
Checking for C header file pthread.h... no
Checking for C header file pwd.h... no
Checking for C header file mqueue.h... no
Checking for C header file regex.h... no
Checking for C header file syslog.h... no
Checking for C header file termios.h... no
Checking for C header file time.h... no
Checking for C header file unistd.h... no
Checking for C header file vfork.h... no
Checking for C function readv()... no
Checking for C function strerror()... no
Checking for C function syslog()... no
Checking for C function uname()... no
Checking for C function writev()... no
Checking for C library xnet... no
Checking for C function recvmsg()... no
Checking for C function sendmsg()... no
Checking for C library rt... no
Checking for C function clock_gettime()... no
Checking whether CLOCK_MONOTONIC is declared... no
Checking whether CLOCK_MONOTONIC_FAST is declared... no
Checking for C type struct timespec... no
Checking for C header file paths.h... no
Checking for C header file sysexits.h... no
Checking for C function realpath()... no
Checking for C function strptime()... no
Checking for C function sysctl()... no
Checking for C header file netdb.h... no
Checking for C library resolv... no
Checking for C function hstrerror()... no
Checking for C header file sys/cdefs.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/param.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/utsname.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/errno.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/wait.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/signal.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/time.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/uio.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/ioctl.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/select.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/socket.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/sockio.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/un.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/mount.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/resource.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/stat.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/syslog.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/linker.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/sysctl.h... no
Checking for C header file linux/types.h... no
Checking for C header file linux/sockios.h... no
Checking for C type struct iovec... no
Checking for C type struct msghdr... no
Checking for C type struct cmsghdr... no
Checking whether AF_INET is declared... no
Checking whether AF_INET6 is declared... no
Checking whether SOCK_STREAM is declared... no
Checking whether SOCK_DGRAM is declared... no
Checking whether SOCK_RAW is declared... no
Checking whether C type struct sockaddr has member sa_len... no
Checking whether C type struct sockaddr_storage has member ss_len... no
Checking whether C type struct sockaddr_un has member sun_len... no
Checking for C header file net/ethernet.h... no
Checking for C header file sys/ethernet.h... no
Checking for C header file net/if.h... no
Checking for C header file net/if_arp.h... no
Checking for C header file net/if_dl.h... no
Checking for C header file net/if_ether.h... no
Checking for C header file net/if_media.h... no
Checking for C header file net/if_var.h... no
Checking for C header file net/if_types.h... no
Checking for C header file net/route.h... no
Checking for C header file ifaddrs.h... no
Checking for C header file stropts.h... no
Checking for C header file linux/ethtool.h... no
Checking for C header file linux/if_tun.h... no
Checking for C header file linux/netlink.h... no
Checking for C header file linux/rtnetlink.h... no
Checking whether C type struct sockaddr_dl has member sdl_len... no
Checking whether C type struct ifreq has member ifr_hwaddr... no
Checking whether C type struct ifreq has member ifr_ifindex... no
Checking for C function ether_aton()... no
Checking for C function ether_aton_r()... no
Checking for C function ether_ntoa()... no
Checking for C function ether_ntoa_r()... no
Checking for C function getaddrinfo()... no
Checking for C function getifaddrs()... no
Checking for C function getnameinfo()... no
Checking for C function if_indextoname()... no
Checking for C function if_nametoindex()... no
Checking for C function inet_ntop()... no
Checking for C function inet_pton()... no
Checking for C type struct ether_addr... no
Checking whether system has sysctl NET_RT_DUMP... no
Checking whether system has sysctl NET_RT_IFLIST... no
Checking whether SIOCGIFCONF is declared... no
Checking for C header file netinet/in.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet/in_systm.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet/in_var.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet/ip.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet/tcp.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet/igmp.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet/ether.h... no
Checking for C type struct ip_mreqn... no

WARNING: No struct ip_mreqn found.  Each interface must
  have a unique IP address or IP multicast (at least) will not
  be transmitted on the correct interface.
Checking for C header file netinet/if_ether.h... no
Checking for C header file inet/nd.h... no
Checking for C header file inet/ip.h... no
Checking for C header file arpa/inet.h... no
Checking for C header file arpa/telnet.h... no
Checking whether C type struct sockaddr_in has member sin_len... no
Checking whether IP_MULTICAST_IF is declared... no
Checking whether system has sysctl IPCTL_FORWARDING... no
Checking whether __KAME__ is declared... no
Checking whether inet6_opt_init is declared... no
Checking whether C type struct sockaddr_in6 has member sin6_len... no
Checking whether C type struct sockaddr_in6 has member sin6_scope_id... no
Checking for C header file netinet/ip6.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet/icmp6.h... no
Checking for C type struct mld_hdr... no
Checking for C header file netinet6/in6_var.h... no
Checking for C header file netinet6/nd6.h... no
Checking for C++ header file netinet6/nd6.h... no
Checking whether system has sysctl IPV6CTL_FORWARDING... no
Checking whether system has sysctl IPV6CTL_ACCEPT_RTADV... no
Checking whether IPV6_MULTICAST_IF is declared... no
Checking whether fpclassify is declared... no
Checking whether fpclassify is declared... no

ERROR:  Cannot find fpclassify, tried -std=gnu99 as well.
make[2]: *** [all] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/user/xorp'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thinkpalm/git/snapgear/user'