[Xorp-hackers] Porting xorp

Rajeesh R rajeesh.r at thinkpalm.com
Mon Feb 16 04:12:28 PST 2015

Hi ,

Thanks.

I found one thing that all my header file checkings are failing . [....... Checking whether fpclassify is declared... no
Checking whether fpclassify is declared... no ERROR:  Cannot find fpclassify, tried -std=gnu99 as well ]

Do I want to modify the allconfig.py and SConstruct file according to my include path ?
currently I am passing paths as arguemet scon arguement

My command is

scons CC=${HOME}/git/project/tools/ucfront-gcc   CXX=${HOME}/git/project/tools/ucfront-g++  CPPPATH=-I${HOME}/git/project/include LINKPATH= ${HOME}/git/project/lib

Thanks
Rajeesh