[Xorp-hackers] Porting xorp

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Feb 17 07:19:55 PST 2015

The top-of-tree is best.  Obviously, the code is not yet perfect for
your cross-compiler.

I think this is a problem with your c++ compiler, libraries, or the
xorp code.  Probably not scons.

You should look at the code that is complaining, google around, and try
to figure out what is the root cause.

Can I get a copy of your cross-compiler chain for Linux?  Maybe I can
figure out the problem for you...