[Xorp-mirrors] cvs and ml not mirrored

Mark Handley M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:21:56 +0100

>I could not visit www.xorp.org here. But I could visit www2.xorp.org.

It's up and reachable from here (London).

>But it seems that the cvs web interface and mailing list archive are
>not mirrorred.
>
>Any technical reason not mirror that?

The CVS archive itself isn't currently mirrored, so mirroring cvsweb
would require mirroring the CVS archive.  I'm not sure we want to do
that.

The mailing list archive is not on a machine where we currently have
access to run rsync.  The reason for this is that we want it on a
machine that has full-time (nearly 24/7) sysadmin support, and none of
the mailservers we could run rsync on would have that.

But really there just doesn't seem to have been a need so far.

Cheers,
	Mark