[Xorp-users] list archives not available?

Adam Greenhalgh adam@hiddennet.net
04 Jun 2003 16:20:44 +0100

Ronald,

Xorp users is fairly inactive, and that was the last email on xorp users
I receieved. This link works
http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/xorp-users

Neither of the items on the new page were sent to the mailing lists,
internal or external. Xorp is gearing up for a 0.3 release in the near
future so keep an eye on xorp-users and on the web page.

Hope this helps.

Adam