[Xorp-users] Xorp User Guide

Adam Greenhalgh adam@hiddennet.net
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:07:21 +0100

Paolo,

Have you tried these two documents ? Secondly, if you find that a part
of xorp isn't working how you'd expect try the cvs version as the 0.5
release is quite different from the current cvs version. The 1.0 release
should be available soon.

http://www.xorp.org/releases/current/docs/rtrmgr/xorpsh_userguide.pdf

http://www.xorp.org/releases/current/docs/rtrmgr/rtrmgr.pdf

The other thing I can suggest is you look at the example config files in
the source code.

Hope this helps,

Adam