[Xorp-users] XORP Documentation

Mark Handley M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:45:02 +0100

Last week we cleaned up the XORP website a bit, making the
documentation easier to find, and adding a "Getting Started" page for
beginners and an FAQ.  In the run up to the XORP 1.0 release, we need
to go over the documentation again, update it, and add anything
critical that's missing.

So here's where you can help: what additional documentation, help
pages, or other information about XORP would you find most useful for
us to add?  Did you find any errors or anything misleading in the
documentation?  Is there anything you had particular difficulty
understanding?

[Send mail here, or to feedback@xorp.org if you want it to be private]

Thanks,
	Mark