[Xorp-users] Linux 2.6 multicast issue using PIM

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:10:28 +0100

You need to have a unix group "xorp" and your user "xorp" needs to be
a member of that group so that you have permissions to enter the
configuration mode.

XORP Guys : One for the FAQ.

Adam