[Xorp-users] Injecting BGP routes to the kernel

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:00:24 -0800

The routes should appear in the Kernel if firstly they win the BGP decision
process and no other protocol has a lower administrative distance. If
you have a static default this will beat any BGP routes.

The first thing to check is that BGP has the route. From within the xorpsh:
Xorp> show bgp routes

Should show the routes.

Try this first.

       Atanu.