[Xorp-users] Problems with 'priviledged instruction fault' and 1.0RC

adam@hiddennet.net adam@hiddennet.net
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:32:08 +0100 (BST)

A quick check to see where the problem might lie is to get hold of one of
the recent FreeBSD 4.8/4.9/4.10 install CDs and check that this boots on
the machine in question as the Xorp live cd is based on freebsd. I can't
quite remember which version though, if you manage to see the version
number whilst the Xorp LiveCD is booting pick that version and try that.

Mark is the best person to answer this question, but he is at a conference
today and tomorrow and so may not reply.

Not sure this helps much, but at least it may start the debugging process.

Adam