[Xorp-users] Re: Was: Setting default routes Now: general config problem I think...

Mark Handley M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:31:38 +0100

>[Aside: except following my earlier track of emails
>I still cannot manage to allow my new "plain" use
>account "dap" to su to root etc from either a console
>login or from a remote ssh session].

There's now a new version of the LiveCD here:
  http://nrg.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mjh/tmp/LiveCD.iso.gz

MD5 (LiveCD.iso.gz) = eb1df47971e02c625f05761d85da34a9

This is a fresh build of XORP from the current CVS tree, so it's not
quite 1.0-RELEASE, but the differences should be minor.  The main
relevant change is that I've modified sshd_config to allow root
logins.  This isn't the "correct" solution to your problem, but it
should at least be a viable work around while you're debugging.

For everyone else: I'd prefer you to use the 1.0-RELEASE version
unless you also have the same problem Dave has.  Also the URL above
isn't guaranteed to always contain this same version.

Cheers,
	Mark