[Xorp-users] Re: Was: Setting default routes Now: general config problem I think...

Dave Price dave.price@aber.ac.uk
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:42:30 +0100

Dear Mark,

M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk said:
> This is a fresh build of XORP from the current CVS tree, so it's not
> quite 1.0-RELEASE, but the differences should be minor.  The main
> relevant change is that I've modified sshd_config to allow root
> logins.

excellent.   I'll now be able to debug from my office,
rather than standing next to a machine perched
on a filing cabinet with a monitor perched on
top and a keyboard whose cable keeps getting stuck
in the cabinet door.....   My "safety officer"
is eternally greatful :-)

Dave Price