[Xorp-users] A sample config.boot for linux to test pim part of xorp.

Philippe Van Hecke philippe.vanhecke@belnet.be
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:18:18 +0200

Hello all,

I have downloaded and compiled xorp on a linux box and i would like use it
as multicast gateway. I would like to know if some one can provide an
sample config.boot for my test. I have two interfaces on which i want to run
pim (eth3 and eth2 ) and the RP i should use is any cast static RP.

I have try to use sample config.boot provided by the source code but there
no sample for the pim part of xorp.

I have already test this  doing modification on configure_pim file and running
test_pim and it work well. but I would like also test rtrmgr.

Any helps are welcome.

regards,

Philippe.