[Xorp-users] A Simple Testbed

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:40:21 -0800

Hi,

I don't think there is an ideal testbed configuration. I would start
with a single PC and enable all the routing protocols. The sample
configuration file in the router manager (rtrmgr) directory should be a
good starting point. Then add as many PCs as you have available to form
"peerings" for the protocols. For our testing we typically use about
seven PCs.

   Atanu.