[Xorp-users] user group problem to run xorpsh

James james@towardex.com
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:36:52 -0500

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 02:38:13PM +0530, Avinash Aithal wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a newbie to this group. I just installed Xorp on a Linux machine and
> could start the xorp_rtrmgr without problems. But I'm not able to enter
> the 'configure mode' using xorpsh. I've logged in as a user who belongs
> to group 'xorp'.

On the terminal that is running xorp_rtrmgr, what do you see when you type
'configure' in xorpsh?

I am having the same problem except that my Finder's XRL resolver is down, which
I'll need to figure out why...

Thanks,
-J