[Xorp-users] Adapting routing daemon to XORP

John Mayland john_mayland@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:55:17 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to port an existing routing protocol implementation to XORP and
I am really lost. What should I do first? How can I identify which points
should I touch in the code? It seems to me that I would need to map all
interaction with the linux forwarding table, the management functions and
the part that deals with sending/receiving control packets into XRL
interfaces. But, how should I do this? From where should I begin?

Thanks,

John