[Xorp-users] (no subject)

Nathan K doesnotcount@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:29:13 -0400

If I'm writing my own application that uses the BGPPeer class to maintain
BGP connections to my peer routers, can I add peer routers on the fly? If so
how is this accomplished w.r.t. the eventloop. My application is
multithreaded and I will have one thread call evenloop.run(). Can I have
another thread come in and create new BGPPeers that reference that running
eventloop object?

Thanks.

-Nathan.

SmartScreen Technology.