FW: [Xorp-users] XORP 1.1RC Install under OpenBSD 3.6

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:29:26 -0700

> Here are the specifics of our problem.

Thanks for the info. It seems that the only error is that
test test_xrl_sockets4_udp.sh in the fea directory fails.
Unfortunately, the "gmake check" log message doesn't contain the
reason why it failed.

If I have to guess, I'd say that you don't have "bash" installed on
your system (or at least it is not in your path), because that
particular test uses bash, and no other tests that were run before
it use bash.

Hence, please make sure that you have "bash" installed if you want
to run "gmake check" (this is mentioned in the beginning of
BUILD_NOTES) and try to run the above test again.
You can just run it by hand within the fea directory.
While on the subject, you need to have "python" installed as well if
you want to run "gmake check".