[Xorp-users] How to configure XORP to use Click

Wang, Chip Chip.Wang@gdcanada.com
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:52:16 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C59C4A.4C22C1D4

Hi,

I am trying to get my xorp to run with Click FEA.
Is there any information on how to configure XORP to run with user level =
Click forwarding?
Thanks,

Chip

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may =
contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is =
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the =
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, =
distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly =
prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a =
transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately =
by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.=20
Thank you.=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C59C4A.4C22C1D4

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7226.0">
<TITLE>How to configure XORP to use Click</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am trying to get my xorp to run with =
Click FEA.</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Is there any information on how to =
configure XORP to run with user level Click forwarding?</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Chip</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
<!--[object_id=3D#gdcanada.com#]--><FONT face=3DTahoma><FONT =
color=3D#0000ff><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT color=3D#000000>
<P align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2><FONT color=3D#0000ff><FONT =
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>The information contained in this =
e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and =
may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the =
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby =
notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this =
communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) =
cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please =
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of =
this message. <BR>Thank you.</FONT> =
</FONT></FONT></P></FONT></SPAN><FONT =
size=3D2></FONT></FONT></FONT></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C59C4A.4C22C1D4--