[Xorp-users] How to configure XORP to use Click

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:17:54 -0700

Hi,

The configuration file "config.boot.sample" contains an example of how
to configure xorp to use a user level click.

An external script is invoked in order to generate the click config, an
example of such a script is "xorp_fea_click_config_generator".

<http://xorpc.icir.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/xorp/rtrmgr/config.boot.sample>
<http://xorpc.icir.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/xorp/fea/xorp_fea_click_config_generator>

	Atanu.