[Xorp-users] RAM-Usage

Carsten Otto c-otto@gmx.de
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:45:05 +0100

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 12:36:39PM -0800, Pavlin Radoslavov wrote:
> The memory usage seems a little bit too high. BTW, is it growing
> over time or is it a relatively constant.

Ask me again tomorrow :)
It was at about 5 MB at the start I think.

> Also, how many groups and senders are there, and what is the size of
> the  unicast routing table.

First of all I am connected to the MBone, so there are quite a few
senders. In the internal network I have at the moment three senders (and
some MACs with their multicast low-bandwith thingy) putting out about
300 MBit/sec together. About 200 addresses/groups are used for that.
Only about 50 MBit/sec (maximum) are streamed out atm.
The Unicast Routing Table is very small, just one internal and one
external network (Unicast Routing is not handled by XORP I think).

Thanks,
--=20
Carsten Otto
c-otto@gmx.de