[Xorp-users] XORP on Solaris??

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:37:26 -0800

Hi,

We haven't ported XORP to Solaris and from the silence it doesn't seem
that anybody else has either.

We are in the process of putting in XORP routers at our border for IPv4
and IPv6 (Unicast and Multicast). The PCs will run FreeBSD which is our
main development platform. We happen to have choosen Dell rack mount
machines but I think Suns with AMD processors would have worked just as
well.

We have been adding ACL support to XORP but rules cannot yet be placed
in the configuration file.

   Atanu.