[Xorp-users] XORP and SNMP daemon

ctaroco@internet.com.uy ctaroco@internet.com.uy
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:40:21 -0200

Hello,

I'm a student at University of Republic in Montevideo, Uruguay. I'm
developing my final academic proyect. For this purpose I need to simulate a
network and make requests to the router (machines with XORP running). I need to
extract de OSPF table from de router using the SNMP daemon. We try to do this
with QUAGA(ZEBRA)-SNMPD but didn't work.

I'm intersted to know if we can do this with XORP.

thanks and best regards,
                         Claro Taroco

     Conectese mas rapido y ahorre hasta un 50%
    Tel. 0909.2030 =>  $0,15 IVA incluido el minuto
http://www.internet.com.uy - En Uruguay somos internet