[Xorp-users] XORP and SNMP daemon

Bruce M Simpson bms@spc.org
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:03:39 +0000

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 05:40:21PM -0200, ctaroco@internet.com.uy wrote:
> network and make requests to the router (machines with XORP running). I need to
> extract de OSPF table from de router using the SNMP daemon. We try to do this
> with QUAGA(ZEBRA)-SNMPD but didn't work.

You might want to explore the OSPFAPI for Quagga -- this would allow an
OSPF MIB to be added on and exported from Quagga but it would require
some C programming.

> I'm intersted to know if we can do this with XORP.

There is an OSPF MIB module but right now it appears to be a stub -- i.e.
it won't do anything. Again, this would require some C++ programming...

Regards,
BMS