[Xorp-users] XORP and SNMP daemon

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:06:27 -0800

Hi,

We are working on an OSPF implementation but we don't have one available
yet.

	Atanu.

    ctaroco> Hello, I'm a student at University of Republic in
    ctaroco> Montevideo, Uruguay. I'm developing my final academic
    ctaroco> proyect. For this purpose I need to simulate a network and
    ctaroco> make requests to the router (machines with XORP running). I
    ctaroco> need to extract de OSPF table from de router using the SNMP
    ctaroco> daemon. We try to do this with QUAGA(ZEBRA)-SNMPD but
    ctaroco> didn't work.

    ctaroco> I'm intersted to know if we can do this with XORP.

    ctaroco> thanks and best regards, Claro Taroco

    ctaroco>      Conectese mas rapido y ahorre hasta un 50%
    ctaroco> Tel. 0909.2030 => $0,15 IVA incluido el minuto
    ctaroco> http://www.internet.com.uy - En Uruguay somos internet