[Xorp-users] Re: [Xorp-feedback] Question#2

Adam Greenhalgh adam@hiddennet.net
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:13:33 +0000

I am not sure whether linux actually fully supports ipv6 multicast
forwarding, so I am forwarding this to the xorp-users@xorp.org list
(this is the best place to post this type of question, I suggest you
subscribe to xorp-hackers@xorp.org and xorp-users@xorp.org) . In general
I'd suggest you use freebsd over linux for multicast work as
unfortunately i think it is more mature (i could be wrong).

Adam