[Xorp-users] a newbie's question about xorp

Dondon Carlos dondonc@asti.dost.gov.ph
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:24:13 +0800

Hi Atanu!

Sorry but I forgot to put the extra '*/' in my mail. However, I checked
the config in my UDLR and there is the */ to close the comment. I'm
still wondering what possibly could go worng here? I still receive the
same error message.

Dondon