[Xorp-users] a newbie's question about xorp

Dondon Carlos dondonc@asti.dost.gov.ph
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:42:23 +0800

thanks pavlin!

hmmm....what i did was just to remove the comments so i will not be
bothered by them anymore. i tried to run xorp_rtrmgr again and i still
received the same error message...

i actually don't know where to debug the problem.

cheers,
Dondon