[Xorp-users] Filtering capabilities

andy@wormspace.net andy@wormspace.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:59:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I'm really new to routers so please forgive me if this question is stupid.
Is this software capable of filtering functions such as other routers?
That is, by setting up the router to accept specific traffic...will the
traffic that is not specified be dropped by the router?

Again, sorry if this question might be a bit elementary. I am trying to
learn about this as I am trying to explore an open source routing solution
for a project I'm working. Thanks in advance for any responses received.

-Andy

"The road ahead is ALWAYS under construction."
-Author Unknown