[Xorp-users] Kernel bug on FreeBSD 4.x

Dan Lukes dan@obluda.cz
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:14:28 +0200

edrt wrote:
>>	IMHO, the bug will not be fixed within 4.x branch. It seems to be nice
>>to mention the bug within documentation.

> Also seen this bug before, posted on fbsd-net mailing list but got no reply.
>   http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2004-November/005707.html
> Better to post the problem to fbsd-net again.

	The best way is to send problem report also.

	But I'm almost sure nobody will fix it within 4.x branch. You will
waste your time preparing the PR as 4.x is claimed to be obsolete.
Unfortunatelly 5.x isn't production quality yet IMHO. I'm still using
4.x on our 30+ servers/routers ...

	Well, we are going to be off-topic on this forum ...

						Dan