[Xorp-users] Xorp on Xen compile Problems

Sami Okasha happymonkey@gmx.de
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:39:12 +0200

Hello

is it possible to compile Xorp on a Xen environment? I Tried to compile xen on
2.4 and 2.6 Xen Kernels but without success.

Has anyone successully compiled on xen? On native 2.6 debian it compiles very
fine.

Greetings
Sammy

If you need more debug output just tell me how to generate and i will post
ist.
----
Here is the last output on a 2.6 XenKernel (and i think i got the same message
on the 2.4 XenKernel)

FAIL: test_finder_events
PASS: test_xrl_parser.sh
Unexpected exception:   thrown did not correspond to specification - fix code.
InvalidAddress from line 280 of finder_tcp.cc -> Not a valid interface address
./test_finder_deaths.sh: line 15: 32623 Aborted                 ./xorp_finder
-p ${finder_port}
Finder did not start correctly.
Port 17777 maybe in use by another application.
FAIL: test_finder_deaths.sh
LeakCheck binary not found skipping test.
PASS: test_leaks.sh
9 of 18 tests failed
make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/xorp-1.1/libxipc'
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/xorp-1.1/libxipc'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

-