[Xorp-users] using XORP (bgp) to test third party router

jer log jer_log@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 May 2005 00:02:27 +0000

Folks,
  I have since got some peering (bgp test harness) with a third party router
going...
  But i have problems in specifying multiple peers.
  Specifically the router requires these peers to come from multiple ip
addresses.

   How do i specify a test peer's ip address?
   I am assuming configure_bgp() {} routine configures the peers in XORP.

Thanks,
-Jer

  So how do i specify the peer programs to