[Xorp-users] ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:89197 FINDER +381 finder_tcp_messenger.cc do_auto_connect

Mark Handley M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu, 12 May 2005 13:58:49 +0100

>Mark Handley (M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk) wrote:
>> I just did a fresh build from CVS (FreeBSD 4.10, g++ 2.95.4) and ran
>> the router manager.  I had no problems, so it doesn't look like
>> there's been a bad commit as far as I can see.
>> I'll do a manual build and check on a FreeBSD 5.3 system to check that
>> too.

The manual tests I ran failed on FreeBSD 5.3 with the same errors
you've seen, so there has been a bad commit to CVS.  Unlucky this
should happen right when the tinderbox was broken, but I guess that's
Murphy's law for you.

We will get this fixed as soon as possible.  Sorry for the problems,
and thanks for reporting this.

 - Mark