[Xorp-users] Static route configuration

Jake Kim drcaesar@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 May 2005 23:21:31 -0700 (PDT)

Pavlin,

Everything seemed correct from "netstat -rn" and
"xorpsh". Let me check that again tomorrow. Additional
thing I'd like to ask you is that why metric is 0 when
I did "show route ... connected" in the xorp shell
whereas "show route ... static" shows metric is 1?
Does this mean something wrong?
One more question... when I run xorp, it stops at [no
more tasks to run] not allowing me to tpye any BSD
command unless I log out with ALT + F4, does this
indicate normal status of xorp?
I'm new to xorp...

Thanks,
Jake